Lightning fast, super delicious recipe!
- 1 butternut squash
- Sprouts depending on preferencein (the picture shows rose clover sprouts)
- Oil (olive or pumpkin seed)
- Herbs of choice
- Chop butternut squash into slices, remove seeds.
- Grease tray (I like to do this with olive oil) or put parchment paper underneath
- Brush the slices on the tray with olive oil
- Sprinkle generously with herbs of your choice
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees
- Once the squash is soft, arrange it on plates and insert the sprout nest in the holes.
- For the nest, simply press the sprouts together a little, so they come into shape.
- Drizzle with pumpkin seed oil or olive oil and serve.
Since the pumpkin itself becomes very creamy during baking, the oil at the end is quite sufficient as a "sauce". For those who want it even juicier.
here's a little tip:
Take the sprouted chickpea hummus as a hearty nutty sauce base and extend it with water and a little olive oil to the desired consistency of your favorite sauce.